|THE iDOLM@STER Second Vision Data|
She is voiced by Mayako Nigo (仁後真耶子 Nigo Mayako).
THE iDOLM@STER (Arcade)
THE iDOLM@STER 2
THE iDOLM@STER Character resumé
"ALWAYS 200% ENERGETIC!!
The root of all energy is of course to eat a healthy breakfast! You'll be even more healthier eating more every passing day! I'll aim towards the top as the most energetic and powerful idol!"
THE iDOLM@STER 2 Yayoi's Introduction
Nice to meet you! I'm Takatsuki Yayoi, 14 years old, and um, I'm a new IDOL! Huh? What is it, Otonashi-san? I was too loud and the recording could be ruined? I'M SORRY!! Um, well, I'm always energetically working hard like this, even though I don't get that much work... But still, my dream is to become a wonderful idol who can give energy to everyone! My singing and dancing still aren't that good yet, but I'm going to give it my all in practicing from now on! Looking forward to working with you!
THE iDOLM@STER SHINY FESTA Idol Profile
Full of life, and full of love!
"Uu-uuu! Going to this dream-like island is... like a dream! I'm gonna try really, really hard, so that everyone has a great time!"
THE iDOLM@STER Starlit Season Profile
THE iDOLM@STER POPLINKS Profile Quote
Hello! Yayoi Takatsuki, 14 years old! As long I'm energetic, I don't think I'll lose to anyone.
Yayoi Takatsuki, 14 years old, is very energetic, and optimistic. Her strong will and optimistic traits are perfect for being an idol, though she frequently speaks too loud and sometimes can't control herself so that she is often hushed or punished by others, especially during school. She is also not the smartest of girls, hence the reason why she has low grades in school.
Yayoi loves to be of use and of help to others, doing housework and cleaning in the 765 Production building. She is also a good cook and prepares dinner and breakfast for her siblings when her parents are away from work.
Her family consists of herself, her father and mother, and her four siblings. Being the oldest of the five children, she looks out for her brothers and sisters and is very protective and fond of them, playing baseball with her brothers on her days off. She is closest to her younger sister Kasumi (霞).
Because of her father's unstable occupational status, her family is considered to be poor, and thus Yayoi often wears plain or baggy clothing and is living in a small house. Yayoi is also very frugal and self-conscious when it comes to finance; she occasionally asks the Producer to lend her money. Yayoi is said to never be good at video games. If she feels like she spent money on something useless, even down to just 10 yen, she will become extremely depressed and can stay in bed for days with her regrets haunting her.
Yayoi has long, reddish-brown hair which she keeps back in two twintails using scrunchies. She usually wears a long-sleeved orange shirt, a short denim skirt, and her frog wallet (Berochoro) that she wears around her neck.
In THE iDOLM@STER Dearly Stars, Yayoi is known to have monstrous stamina and is able to dance on stage for hours without taking a single break.
Yayoi keeps most of her First Vision clothes consistent. Her look has been updated by her jacket getting a more intricate design with green plaid accents. Her scrunchies also changed, as each section is a different color that changes depending on the costume she wears.
Platinum Star Theater
9/8/17 @ 15:00 - 9/19/17 @ 20:59 JST
Other Media Appearances
Yayoi appears in all three stories alongside her 876 Production friends.
Recorded Solo Songs
Recorded Group Songs
Drama CD Discographies
THE iDOLM@STER Drama CD Scene.02 ～Chihaya Kisaragi & Yayoi Takatsuki Compilation～
THE iDOLM@STER Drama CD Scene.06 EXTRA STAGE 2
IDOLM@STER NEW STAGE 02
THE iDOLM@STER Eternal Prism 01
THE iDOLM@STER Eternal Prism 02
THE iDOLM@STER Eternal Prism 03
THE IDOLM@STER Break! Dai 4 Kan Genteiban Tokusei CD
Trivia and Fan Culture
- According to the arcade version, her email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. This is her catchphrase.
- Yayoi has a fear of heights, to the point of screaming and crying for help when trying to look down at the ground (even when on an airplane).
- Even though Yayoi is a very cheerful and optimistic girl, when angered (which almost never happens except with Hibiki and her younger brother) she is extremely ferocious and violent, though when it comes to Producer she refrains from yelling due to being scolded in return.
- Although Yayoi dislikes wasting money, she loves to eat. If she can, she often goes for seconds or even thirds during breakfast and dinner. Despite this, she is surprisingly not selfish and loves to share her food with others.
- During times when her family doesn't have enough to eat, she will always prioritize her siblings and even her parents before herself.
- If Yayoi comes across a vending machine, she will dig in the change slot or under the machine, searching for spare change.
- Since her house is small and always sleep with her sibling, she can't sleep by herself, as seen in 2011 anime's OVA.
- Yayoi is best friends with Iori, but it isn't explained how she and Iori became friends, or how they first met.
- Yayoi is unexpectedly good at arm-wrestling (which is similar to Aki Yamato and Seiji Shingen), to the point she can beat the boys in her class. She also has extremely good eyesight.
- Her favorite food, Moyashi (もやし beansprouts), was also used for the Animate Cafe New Years' End 2020 collaboration's menu.
- She was appointed as the tourism ambassador for Takatsuki City in Osaka by The Takatsuki City Tourism Association on January 12th, 2022.
- She shares the same birthday with Noa Takamine and Nao Okamura.
- Yayoi likes to high-five occasionally, which she calls "Hi-touch" due to Japan using the latter. Sometimes Producer's perverted streak will result in him touching her chest, thus coining the term "Pai-touch".
- Many fans like to criticize Yayoi's gullibility and naivety, something called やよいじめ (Yayoijime) (Bullyayoi), and will frequently bully Yayoi and act mean towards her, being clueless she becomes completely submissive to Producer's will.
- Ever since her appointment as the Takatsuki City Tourism Ambassador, fans have embraced the city as a pilgrimage site for Yayoi.
- The Takatsuki City local bus lines have a few operating buses that are wrapped with Yayoi's Takatsuki City tourism ambassador dress.
- Takatsuki City also holds a special citywide celebration for Yayoi on her birthday.
- Yayoi fans will often eat at the Yayoi restaurant in Takatsuki as a pilgrimage stop.
- Yuuya Hirata, one of the current city council members of Takatsuki City, often tweets photos with Yayoi in various places around the city.
|LINE Animated Stickers|
Yayoi's official arcade profile.
Yayoi in THE iDOLM@STER
Yayoi in THE iDOLM@STER SP
Yayoi in THE iDOLM@STER 2
Yayoi's profile for the release of THE iDOLM@STER 2
Yayoi's profile for THE iDOLM@STER 2's website
Yayoi in THE iDOLM@STER SHINY FESTA
Yayoi's casual clothing in THE iDOLM@STER ONE FOR ALL
Yayoi's stage costume in THE iDOLM@STER ONE FOR ALL
Yayoi's profile in THE iDOLM@STER Platinum Stars.
Yayoi's profile in Starlit Season.
Yayoi's profile in POPLINKS (Hoppin' Casual).
Yayoi's profile in POPLINKS (Celestella Unison).
Theater Days' 3rd anniversary countdown illustration.
Theater Days' 6th anniversary countdown illustration.
A reference of Yayoi from the anime.
Yayoi in THE iDOLM@STER Splash Red.
Yayoi in THE iDOLM@STER Innocent Blue.
Yayoi in THE iDOLM@STER Neue Green.
Yayoi in THE IDOLM@STER (Manga)
Yayoi in THE iDOLM@STER 2 Colorful Days.
Yayoi in THE iDOLM@STER 2 Nemurihime.
Yayoi in THE iDOLM@STER 2 The world is all one!!.
Announcement of Volume 4 and 5 of Asayake wa Koganeiro THE iDOLM@STER.
Yayoi's profile in Million Live! anime adaptation.
Theater Days Cards