|General Unit Data|
|Weiβ Schwarz TCG Cards|
|Theater Days Cards|
Project Fairy (プロジェクト・フェアリー Purojekuto Fearii) is a unit in THE iDOLM@STER series. It was introduced in THE iDOLM@STER SP, where it appeared as a rival to 765 Production. It consists of Miki Hoshii, Hibiki Ganaha, and Takane Shijou.
Being a unit from 961 Production, it was originally not able to be produced in THE iDOLM@STER SP, and could only sing in office mode. All three of the members later joined 765 Production. For a while, Project Fairy as a unit did not exist in any game other than SP since Dearly Stars and the 2nd Vision games use a different setting, until THE iDOLM@STER Million Live! Theater Days, where the unit is now officially recognized as a sub-unit of 765 Production.
Project Fairy was formed as a part of 961 Production and performs as a rival unit to 765 Production's idols. Each of the girls focus on an image stat, as do their costumes: Miki is known as "The Visual Queen" and wears "Beyond the Wishes", a visual raising costume. Hibiki is called "The Dance Master" and owns a dance raising costume called "Beyond the Vibes". Takane has two nicknames: "The Vocal Master" and "The Silver Queen". She owns the "Beyond the Nobles" costume, which raises vocal stats. However, in THE iDOLM@STER 2, the costumes were all combined as Beyond The Stars and all raise the visual stat.
The members of Project Fairy didn't know that President Takao Kuroi was lying to them and believed that 765 Production's idols were perverse and cheaters. Kuroi also is believed to have lied in their promotion materials by bumping Hibiki's bust up three sizes.
THE IDOLM@STER Break! gives insight as to the aftermath of the SP timeline and the introduction of the 2nd Vision games, despite the fact that both timelines were later announced to use separate settings. President Kuroi fired Hibiki from 961 Production upon her failing to defeat Makoto, Yayoi, Ami and Mami in a dance competition. Miki was taken by 765 Production during a LIVE event. Takane, the only remaining member, was forced by Kuroi to retire as an idol. To continue their careers, Hibiki and Takane decided to join 765 when asked by Yuutarou Takagi. Project Jupiter would eventually replace them as rival idols.
- THE iDOLM@STER SP - Project Fairy debuts as in game rivals to 765 Production.
- THE iDOLM@STER (Arcade) - In 2010, Project Fairy was programmed into the game as an NPC rival unit before the game was shut down. They were ranked an "A Rank" unit, had an image level of 12, specialized in Vocals, and owned an ace reporter. Their Producer was "President Kuroi P". Because they had no character models in the game, they were represented by a unit made up of Iori Minase, Makoto Kikuchi and Chihaya Kisaragi.
- THE iDOLM@STER 2 - Project Fairy's costumes and image song are playable.
- THE iDOLM@STER ONE FOR ALL - Project Fairy's costumes and image song are playable.
- THE IDOLM@STER MUST SONGS: Red Album - Project Fairy reappears as a unit and dance to the beat of Overmaster.
- THE iDOLM@STER Million Live! Theater Days - Project Fairy is an officially recognized sub-unit of 765 Production, featuring Overmaster as a playable song and the costume Beyond The Stars, which has received a redesign for the first time.
- THE IDOLM@STER Break! - Miki defected from 765 Production, joining Hibiki and Takane to create this unit. All three group members eventually joined 765 Production at the end.
- THE iDOLM@STER Eternal Prism 01
- THE iDOLM@STER Eternal Prism 02
- THE iDOLM@STER Eternal Prism 03
- THE IDOLM@STER Break! Dai 4 Kan Genteiban Tokusei CD
- Because of the unit's popularity, songs were made of the trio singing together, such as Kyun! Vampire Girl, Hatsukoi ~Isshou Kataomoi no Sakura~ and Insane Game. These songs do not officially feature them under the unit name, though.
- Despite not having playable routes in THE iDOLM@STER SP, they did receive DLC songs that could be played in "Office Mode". Several costumes were also equippable to them, and the trio even managed to get two downloadable Idol Dramas in DLC catalogs 4 & 12.
- A Weiβ Schwarz card depicting Project Fairy (shown on the right) was given away with preorders of THE IDOLM@STER Break!.
- This unit appears in the popular rhythm game, Taiko no Tatsujin, dancing to the beat of THE iDOLM@STER songs.
- All three members would eventually receive figurines in their honor in their "Beyond The Stars" costume.
- In THE iDOLM@STER Million Live! Theater Days, the costume Beyond The Stars makes a reappearance as an SSR+ card and costume for the members with an all new design.