|Voice Actress Profile
||Miyagi Prefecture, Japan
||June 9, 1989
||AVEX Planning and Development
Kiyono Yasuno (安野希世乃 Yasuno Kiyono) is a Japanese voice actress from Miyagi Prefecture, Japan. She is the voice for the Cinderella Girls idol Natsuki Kimura. She is represented by the talent agency AVEX Planning and Development.
Born July 9th, 1989, Kiyono Yasuno is a Japanese voice actress and singer from Miyagi Prefecture. She attended voice actor training classes from the Avex Artist Academy before becoming affiliated with Avex Planning and Development. Her previous stage name was Mizuki Hiroshi. She has since signed on to the record label FlyingDog. In 2016, she became part of the musical unit Walküre, which performs songs for the anime series Macross Delta. She made her solo music debut in 2017 with the release of her mini-album Namida, and has released albums and singles since.
- Her fan nicknames are Kiyo-chan and Yasukichi.
- Yasukichi is a play on Natsuki's nickname Natsukichi given to her by Riina.
- She initially auditioned for the roles of Nao Kamiya and Chie Sasaki before she was cast as Natsuki. She classified herself as a CoolP.
- Kiyono had wanted to be apart of iDOLM@STER for quite sometime, and was thrilled to get cast as Natsuki, who she admittedly didn't pay much attention to at the beginning of the game.
- Additionally in an interview, Kiyono mentioned she thought Natsuki was too different from her, but as she has grown with the role, she's learned that Natsuki is just a regular 18 year old girl at heart.
- Being from Miyagi, her favorite things from there are rice, twater, gyuutan (beef tongue, a local specialty), and especially, their Japanese saké.
- Kiyono's hobbies are watching stage plays, films, reading comics / manga and singing. She also loves bike riding.
- Her favorite foods are often egg dishes, presumably omelettes.
|Voice Actors of THE iDOLM@STER|
|Main Series Agency CVs|
|Side Game Agency CVs|
|Drama CD CVs|