[2022-09-15] Email service has been restored. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
|THE iDOLM@STER Second Vision Data|
Junichirou Takagi (Japanese: 高木順一朗 Takagi Junichirou) was the president of 765 Production during the First Vision series. He was voiced by Kan Tokumaru until his death. He hands his office position over to his cousin in THE iDOLM@STER 2, becoming the company chairman.
President Takagi takes the Producer under his wing and monitors his performance in charge of the girls. He is never seen as anything but a silhouette and is rarely encountered outside of the 765 building.
Takagi is seen after the final performance.
Takagi is seen at the final performance in this game.
Takagi offers support to the "Special Producer" who is in charge of coordinating the concerts.
During the extra scene available upon producing all nine idols, it is noted that Takagi produced an idol whose image songs were Sora and Hana. While this could mean he produced Kotori Otonashi, it does not mean that Kotori is the only idol who had those image songs (as in the case of Ai and Mai Hidaka).
In THE iDOLM@STER 2, Junichirou Takagi has a cousin named Junjirou Takagi. In order to vacation in Hawaii, Junichirou became chairman (Japanese: 会長 kaichou) of 765 Production, leaving Junjirou to be the company's president. He wrote to his company staff about the changes, and even acknowledged the Producer's presence, despite the fact that he never had met him before.
The following is the resignation letter he sent 765 Production:
"Jirou-chan, Otonashi-kun, Idols, and Producer-kun, are you doing well? For various reasons, I'll be resigning from 765 Production. Thank you everybody! Well, I say reasons, but I'll be enjoying working on a Hawaiian suntan for now... Jirou-chan, don't worry. I'll be handing over the job of president to you. I leave it to you! I don't want to leak anything about Ritsuko-kun, but that's how things are Jirou-chan! Anyways, for the battle with 961 Production, train our talents to take the top spot in the world of idols. Producer-kun, on behalf of all of us, welcome to 765 Production! We look forward to working with you! You'll have to deal with lots of difficult problems. Even so, you'll surely... No matter what happens, I believe you'll be able to get through it! Good Luck!"
Takagi appears and is voiced using past recordings from Kan Tokumaru, as the game was being developed before his death.
Other Media Discography
Recorded Group Songs
|Recorded Group Songs|
|ID:［OL］||Long Version||THE IDOLM@STER MASTER ARTIST FINALE||Kotori Otonashi and Tetsuya Karuhiguchi|
Trivia and Fan Culture
- Takagi used to be a producer back in the days, and he brags to the Producer about how the idol Takagi produced fell in love with him.
- Takagi doesn't take Takao Kuroi's rivalry very seriously. In fact, it seems as if Takagi could care less about Kuroi's attempts to bring down his production agency.
- In the official iDOLM@STER Archives, Takagi wrote a company profile and help wanted request for 765 Production. Within it, he provided a picture of himself, and admitted to producing the Namco star, "Wonder Momo".
- Both he and Junjirou Takagi look close enough to be twins according to Kotori Otonashi. This apparently lead to antics like them occasionally switching places during their jobs, much like Ami Futami and Mami Futami.
- Both of them also have the same birthday (July 6th).
- Junichirou Takagi's name comes from Junichirou Koyama, the producer of the arcade game.
Weiβ Schwarz TCG Cards