|THE iDOLM@STER Second Vision Data|
She is voiced by Eriko Nakamura (Japanese: 中村繪里子 Nakamura Eriko).
THE iDOLM@STER (Arcade)
Game 2 Statistics
THE iDOLM@STER Character resumé
I love making sweets and going to karaoke☆ But really, instead of karaoke I would like to stand on stage and sing. I'll promise to do my best when practicing, so we can aim for top idol!!
THE iDOLM@STER 2 Haruka's Introduction
Hello! I'm Amami Haruka, a new idol! I'm 17 years old, and anyway, I became an idol because I love singing! So, it's too bad that I don't have many fans right now to listen to my songs. But, I think that if I stay positive and keep working as hard as I can as an idol, something will come of it! Even though I'm sometimes a little clumsy, I'll work hard through anything! Looking forward to working with you!
THE iDOLM@STER SHINY FESTA Idol Profile
I'll love you all forever!
"Producer-san! It's like a dream for us, being able to appear at a wonderful event like this! Let's all enjoy ourselves together with the fans - you too, Producer-san!"
THE iDOLM@STER Starlit Season Profile
THE iDOLM@STER POPLINKS Profile Quote
I'm Haruka Amami, 17 years old! Whether it is singing or dancing, I'll do my best!
Haruka Amami, at the age of 17 (16 in 1st vision), is the main heroine of the main 765 Production iDOLM@STER games. Dreaming of being an idol since she was young, Haruka is a very cheerful and hard-working girl who loves to sing.
Due to her nature, she can quite easily get along with almost anybody, hence the reason why Takagi calls her "a normal girl". Haruka is also very clumsy, frequently tripping and falling, but despite her clumsiness, she loves to dance and participate in sports events. It is said that she trips and falls once a day, but one of her rumors in Theater Days states that she does it three times a day.
One of Haruka's main hobbies is baking sweets. She especially loves to make cakes and cookies and bring them to the office with her and share them with the staff. On her days off Haruka loves to research new recipes or go to the local bakery to buy cakes to study and later try to mimic herself.
Her family consists of herself, her father, and her mother. The Amamis are a very cheerful family and value the importance of spending time together. Because her house is in a provincial city far away from downtown, Haruka has to take the morning's first train whenever she goes to work in Tokyo.
Because spending time together is an important value to Haruka, she loves her friends and fellow idols from 765 Production immensely, and is happiest when she can work and sing together with them.
Platinum Star Theater
1/4/18 @ 15:00 - 1/10/18 @ 20:59 JST
|Not a card.
Appears in event song and story.
Taiyou no Jealousy
Otome yo Taishi o Idake!!
Sayonara wo Arigatou
Maemuki de Ikou♪
Kimi ga Ite Yume ni Naru
Kanashimi yo Konnichiwa
Yuki ni Negai wo
Sore ga, Ai deshou?
Iro White Blend
Sekai de Ichiban Ganbatteru Kimi ni
Tip Taps Tip
Tenshi no Enogu
Ashita wa Kitto Ii Hi ni Naru
Tenshi no Yubikiri
Recorded Solo Songs
|Million Live! CD Series|
|Kirameki Shinkoukei||Image Song||THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER PERFORMANCE 02|
|THE IDOLM@STER 765PRO LIVE THE@TER COLLECTION Vol.1|
|Kimi ga Ite Yume ni Naru||Image Song||THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER HARMONY 05|
|THE IDOLM@STER 765PRO LIVE THE@TER COLLECTION Vol.1|
|HOME, SWEET FRIENDSHIP||Haruka Solo Ver.||THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER SOLO COLLECTION Vol.02|
|Legend Girls!!||Haruka Solo Ver.||THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER SOLO COLLECTION 05 765PRO ALLSTARS|
|HAPPY♪STEPPING!!DREAMING☆||Image Song||THE IDOLM@STER MILLION LIVE! M@STER SPARKLE2 01|
Recorded Group Songs
|765PRO ALLSTARS||Haruka Amami, Chihaya Kisaragi, Yukiho Hagiwara, Yayoi Takatsuki, Ritsuko Akizuki, Azusa Miura, Iori Minase, Makoto Kikuchi, Ami Futami, Mami Futami, Miki Hoshii, Hibiki Ganaha, Takane Shijou||READY!!, CHANGE!!!!, MUSIC♪, LEADER!!, ToP!!!!!!!!!!!!!|
|765 MILLION ALLSTARS||All the 52 idols who work for 765 Production||Thank You!, Welcome!!, Dreaming!, Brand New Theater!, UNION!!, Flyers!!!, Glow Map|
|HYR||Haruka Amami, Yukiho Hagiwara, Ritsuko Akizuki||Mahou o Kakete!|
|BLACK PRINCESS||Haruka Amami, Azusa Miura||I Want|
|SprouT||Haruka Amami, Hibiki Ganaha, Yukiho Hagiwara||The world is all one!!|
|SLEEPING BEAUTY||Haruka Amami, Chihaya Kisaragi, Miki Hoshii||Nemurihime|
|Proro||Haruka Amami, Yukiho Hagiwara, Ritsuko Akizuki||Unknown|
|Ricotta||Haruka Amami, Momoko Suou, Noriko Fukuda, Arisa Matsuda, Nao Yokoyama||HOME, SWEET FRIENDSHIP|
|Diamond Diver◇||Haruka Amami, Yayoi Takatsuki, Hibiki Ganaha||Deep, Deep Blue, VIVA☆Aqua Rhythm|
Trivia and Fan Culture
- Haruka's trademark accessories are her twin ribbons. In certain outfits they are replaced with barrettes, but she always has a hair decoration of some kind. An exception to this is the Vivid Bikini costume, where she wears a single flower in her hair. She also has a single hair decoration with some costumes such as Bikini of Siren.
- Haruka prefers to practice her singing in the park due to a childhood memory.
- According to the anime, she hates living alone.
- In the anime, she is stated to live very far from the office. Her home train station is based on Ninomiya Station in Kanagawa, which is over an hour via train from Tokyo.
- Several of her commus in various games refer to a grandmother who lives in the country that Haruka is very close to.
- Haruka is sometimes portrayed as a dark and violent person in fan art. This alter-ego is called Dark Haruka (Japanese: 春閣下 Harukakka) (a combination of Haruka's name and kakka, meaning "your Excellency"). It started as a joke about her seiyuu's personality, but was turned into a phenomenon once it gained popularity with the fandom's growing base on Nico Nico Douga (later known as Nico Nico Video). It is even referenced in Puchimasu!, as Harukasan likes to say "Kakka".
- Another alternate Haruka similar to Harukakka is Home Haruka (Japanese: ホメ春香 Home Haruka). As part of promotion for THE iDOLM@STER SP, Sony released special items for PlayStation Home. However, when these special items were released, they were revealed to be a plastic mask of Haruka's grinning face and a Haruka skin with odd proportions and a lifeless stance. Fans were confused and frightened by this bizarre release, and it soon became a point of comedy, with fans making MMD videos that depict Home Haruka doing bizarre and creepy things. Fan culture also depicts Home Haruka as some sort of horror movie creature.
- Haruka is teased by fans because of the characteristic face she usually makes while thinking. It is called "nonowa", because her eyes and mouth look very similar to the Japanese text のヮの. More information can be found here: Nonowa and the creatures.
|LINE Animated Stickers|
Haruka's initial design for Idol Game.
Haruka's official arcade profile.
Haruka's appearance in THE iDOLM@STER arcade game.
Haruka in the Xbox 360 game.
Haruka in THE iDOLM@STER SP.
Haruka in THE iDOLM@STER 2.
Haruka on stage in THE iDOLM@STER 2.
Haruka's profile for the release of THE iDOLM@STER 2.
Haruka's profile for THE iDOLM@STER 2's website.
Haruka's appearance in Pro Baseball Famista 2011 (3DS).
Haruka in Live in SLOT!.
Haruka in SHINY FESTA.
Haruka's casual clothing in ONE FOR ALL.
Haruka's stage costume in ONE FOR ALL.
Haruka's profile in Platinum Stars.
Haruka's profile in Starlit Season.
Haruka's profile in POPLINKS (Purely Pop).
Haruka's profile in POPLINKS (Celestella Unison).
Mirishita's 3rd anniversary countdown illustration.
Key Visual of VOY@GER.
Illustration of 1 million views of VOY@GER in YouTube by Nishigori.
Haruka in Live for You! OVA
A screenshot of Haruka in the anime.
A reference of Haruka from the anime.
Haruka in THE IDOLM@STER (Manga).
Haruka in Puchimasu!.
Haruka in Colorful Days.
Haruka in The world is all one!!.
Haruka in Nemurihime.
Haruka in Jupiter ～THE IDOLM@STER～.
Haruka in Splash Red.
Haruka in Innocent Blue.
Haruka in Neue Green.
Cover of 1st volume of THE iDOLM@STER Million Live! Theater Days Lively Flowers.
Announcement of Volume 4 and 5 of Asayake wa Koganeiro THE iDOLM@STER.
Cinderella Girls Cards
Weiβ Schwarz TCG Cards