[2022-09-15] Email service has been restored. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
|Million Live! Character Data|
Chizuru Nikaido (Japanese: 二階堂千鶴 Nikaido Chizuru) an idol available in THE iDOLM@STER Million Live! Theater Days and originally debuted in the mobile game THE iDOLM@STER Million Live!. She is voiced by Kanako Nomura (Japanese: 野村香菜子 Nomura Kanako).
THE iDOLM@STER Million Live! biography
"Ohohohohocoughcough! The top matches the beautiful me!"
- Online Character Profile
THE iDOLM@STER POPLINKS Profile Quote
"Ohhohoho—Kghkghkgh! Ehm... Without me, Chizuru Nikaido, the curtains of the idol festival would never rise!"
Chizuru is a 21-year old woman who likes to act like a celebrity, although she's not doing a good job at it. While Chizuru tries her best, she often slips and fails. For example, every time she tries laughing in a high pitch voice she ends up coughing, or when she speaks/acts in a non-celebrity-like manner, she then panics and makes bad excuses ("A crowded train is sure a pain… t…thats what I heard!"). Her goal as an idol is to become a top idol and then hold a lavish party at a karaoke bar in front of the train station. Needless to say, only the more innocent idols like Yayoi and Hinata actually believe that she is a celebrity.
Even though Chizuru likes to act like a celebrity, she doesn't act haughty or act in a “holier than thou“ way. She's actually a generous person who's always kind to everyone and often looks after her fellow idols especially the younger ones. She often gives out high quality breaded cutlet from a restaurant near her house to the other idols. Chizuru is also very diligent, never missing out on a lesson and giving her best effort at work; even if it's only back-dancer work. She also always shows gratitude to everyone who helps her.
Million Live Lines
"A good opportunity? I won't allow myself to bathe in glory without making an effort!"
"Good morning— ...*cough* How do you do, Producer?"
"I'll do my best for the sake of my promising future!"
"Won't you join me for some tea, Producer? The tea pack is over there."
"This work is definitely best suited for me!"
"T-today is a special case, so I'll hand it over to you... Be grateful!"
|Recorded Solo Songs|
|Koigokoro Masquerade||Image Song||THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER PERFORMANCE 12|
|Koi no Neiro Line||Image Song||THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER HARMONY 09|
|Persona Voice||Chizuru Solo Remix||THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER SOLO COLLECTION Vol.03 Visual Edition|
|Hoshikuzu no Symphonia||Chizuru Solo Remix||THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER SOLO COLLECTION Vol.04 BlueMoon Theater|
|Moon Gold||Image Song||THE IDOLM@STER MILLION LIVE! M@STER SPARKLE 06|
|Kokoro ga Kaeru Basho||Chizuru Solo Remix||THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER SOLO COLLECTION 06 Fairy Stars|
|P.S I Love You||Chizuru Solo Remix||THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER SOLO COLLECTION 07 Fairy Stars|
|brave HARMONY||Chizuru Solo Remix||THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER SOLO COLLECTION 08 Fairy Stars|
|White Vows||Chizuru Solo Remix||THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER SOLO COLLECTION 09 Fairy Stars|
|Collier De Perles||Image Song||THE IDOLM@STER MILLION LIVE! M@STER SPARKLE2 05|
Trivia and Fan Culture
- Chizuru's signature laugh is "Ohohoho", which is a laugh tied to noblewomen characters in anime and video games. However, Chizuru often coughs during her laugh.
- Chizuru is still studying at a university according to the dialogue of the LIVE THEATER PERFORMANCE 12 card where she tries to gather votes for herself in the miss campus contest.
- In Japanese, セレブ/celeb carries less of a "famous person" connotation and more of a "rich person/socialite" connotation. That's why Chizuru calls herself a celeb even in early communications, when she's a brand-new idol.
- In her [Celebrity's Mnemonics] card, there are the writings like this:
- (H Helium): Hontou ni
- (Li Lithium): Ricchi
- (Na Natrium): na
- (K Kalium): Kono Watakushi
- (Rb Rubidium): Rubii to
- (Cs Caesium): Kurisutaru o Motomete
- (Fr Francium): Furansu e Shouryokou.
- When combined, it would be "Hontou ni Ricchi na Rubii to Kurisutaru o Motomete, Kono Watakushi Furansu e Shouryokou", which it means "I took a small trip to France in search of really rich rubies and crystals".
- She's nicknamed "Niseleb" by fans, a combination of 偽/にせ (nise, lit. fake) and celebrity.
|LINE Animated Stickers|
Chizuru in Theater Days.
Chizuru's profile in POPLINKS ().
Chizuru's profile in POPLINKS (Celestella Unison).
Mirishita's 3rd anniversary countdown illustration.